Blade360 Rotary Sensor
Multiple Output Modes
Non-contact inductive rotary position sensor with fully configurable 0-360° measurement range. Fully sealed, submersible and suitable for extreme environments.
The Gill Blade360 Rotary Sensor is a solid-state inductive rotary position sensor, capable of measuring 360° rotation (0-359.9° with no dead band).
Multiple outputs are available as standard, including Analogue (0-5.5V), Switch, PWM and Serial. The output can be fully configured using the supplied BladeCOM software, allowing the full-scale output to be used over a smaller measurement range.
The sensor uses induction technology to sense the position of a metallic 'activator', mounted to (or formed as part of) the moving object.
The Blade360 Rotary Sensor has no moving parts and, with no contact between the sensor and the moving part of the application, the sensor will not suffer from mechanical wear through use. Sealed to IP67, the Blade360 Rotary Sensor is ideal for applications subject to harsh environments.
|• No moving sensor parts - especially suitable for use in dusty and harsh environments
• Long-term reliability unmatched by contacting technologies (potentiometers, RVDTs etc)
• 360° single turn measurement range
• IP67 Sealed - suitable for submerged installations
• Analogue & digital outputs - will interface with most systems
• Induction technology - thermally stable and unaffected by magnetic fields